Advisory School Board | St. George School - Erie, PA
The Saint George School Advisory Board is an advisory group to the Principal of Saint George School and Pastor of Saint George Parish.
The school board meets regularly throughout the year and is responsible for recommending policy and assisting in the operation of the school.
We strive to ensure students of Saint George School are receiving academic excellence, leadership and faith development.
The school board as well as the staff and faculty goes out of their way to make sure the mission and philosophy of Saint George School is being implemented properly.
- Monsignor Brugger, Pastor
- Lawrence Neubauer, Principal
- Scott Mitchell, President
- Krista Jeffreys, Business Manager | Advancement Director
- John Schroeck, Faculty Representative
- Mitch Carman, SGYAA President
- Carrie Schuschu, PTO Representative
- Robert Maholic, Member
- John Zack, Member
- Mike Conley, Member
SGS Cross Country Open Run Session for 1st-8th Grade students SGS Cross Country Open Run Session for 1st-8th Grade students Cross Country Open-Run Session Cross Country Team Sign-ups Cross Country Team Sign-ups Welcome Week OPEN HOUSE Event Become A Scout Pack Member